The key feature of this model is the lack of an electronic target. This means that you will be able to train by simply using a paper target or a standard target installation.
SCATT MX-02 model will work with round black targets on white background, police and biathlon targets.
In live fire training you don’t have to worry anymore about damaging expensive electronic equipment with an inaccurate shot. The absence of any light emission from the electronic target excludes any possibility of cross-effect between different training systems. This is particularly relevant for using multiple training systems at a single firing line, e.g. during competitions or qualifications.
The system comes with modern, user-friendly and functional software – SCATT Professional. It includes all the necessary features for training and analysis at the highest level.
- For indoor/outdoor use*
- Distance to the target – from 2,5 to 1000 m
- Optical sensor type – wireless / wired (Wi-Fi 2.4 Ghz, 20 Mhz Bandwidth / USB connection)
- Optical sensor size: 26 x 31 x 52 mm
- Optical sensor weight: 30 g
- Software – SCATT Expert (available for Windows, macOS, Linux and Android)
- Two-Year Limited Warranty